Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Beach Wildflower


I don't know what these small wildflowers are called, but they are scattered all over the side of the trail by the beach. I love their color, too. They stand out among the dominant greens and browns of the trail.

Speaking of colors, I couldn't decide which version of the photo I like best. The colored version shows off the white, burgundy, and pink colors. (Click on photo to enlarge it.)

I also like the sepia and black & white versions because the textures become more evident. (Click on photo to enlarge it.)

Can you pick a favorite?









The present moment is creative,
creating with an unheard-of intensity.
~Le Corbusier


Pick your next flowery encounter at

5 comments:

  1. Hi Hanna, this is a lovely image and I enjoyed the other versions also. Thank you so much for sharing with Today's Flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Denise! Thank you. Thank you also for hosting Today's Flowers. :)

    Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi it's my first time to visit your blog. I think the colored picture looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Naomi! Welcome to my blog. :) I'm glad of your visit.

    You have a cute, fun blog! I look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Querida Hannah, tem sido fascinante conhecer flores diferentes das que vejo por aqui... Esta exótica florzinha com seu cachinho de botões, é muito linda! Ficou interessante ver as versões de fotos, mas minha alegria foi vê-la colorida.
    Um grande abraço carioca!

    ReplyDelete