Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bhuddist Past

Taken at John & Mable Ringling Museum during its Paths to Paradise Exhibition late last year. Photography wasn't allowed, but I didn't know that. (Photography is allowed in almost all of the museum galleries.) I managed to take a few pictures before one of the museum hosts told me about the restriction. I got lucky!


The present moment is creative,
creating with an unheard-of intensity.
~Le Corbusier

Pick your next straight out of the camera destination at

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You really did get lucky. That's a lovely piece...do you know what it is used for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed you are lucky ^_^ I see a jade stone I bet that is genuine. Happy Sunday!

    SOOC~Centerpiece

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cheryl: Unfortunately, I wasn't lucky with taking a picture of the placard that said what it was for. I would like to know, too, although I suspect it is some kind of horn.

    @Mng. Kim: I bet it is, too! :D

    @D'dubsters: Yeah, it was lucky too that I got a good shot through the glass case. :D

    ReplyDelete