Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, May 28, 2010

Look! Parrots!


I had the most wonderful surprise in one of my walks when I saw these two pairs of parrots hangin' out from each side of the trail. They were exchanging calls so loud you'd think they owned the place.

Oh, okay. I guess, they do. lol

I'm still amazed, and elated, that these beautiful birds remain free in the wild. Where I come from, they would've been caught and caged as soon as they're spotted. It's such a joy to see them as they should be: wild and free.


The present moment is creative,
creating with an unheard-of intensity.
~Le Corbusier

Pick your next critter destination at

2 comments:

  1. Awesome....great color on the birds too, don't you think? I do!

    My Camera Critters are 'museum quality'....Click Here to join me if you'd like to view them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does give immense happiness to see them free.
    Great shots.

    ReplyDelete