Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, June 12, 2010

On Hiatus


To my dearest fellow-photo bloggers:

The more ascetic side of life has slowly insinuated itself into my play time in the last couple of weeks. I must capitulate and attend to its demands, but only so I can win back my precious play time.  In the meantime, I shall be lurking around your blogs and continue to share in the celebration of your beautiful photos.

God bless you all.

The present moment is creative,
creating with an unheard-of intensity.
~Le Corbusier

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous sky shot! Hope everything goes well for you while you're taking a break. We'll all miss your photos. Come back soon!

    Joy (@ Joysweb)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful dreamsky and clouds!
    Wish you a happy sunday, hugs from Tania

    ReplyDelete