Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Blue Sunset

One of the things I truly enjoy about road trips is seeing sights like this. They are wonderful surprises that never get old. :) I took this picture  on one of my long road trips with my sister in 2008. We were on our way to California.

Isn't the world beautiful? :)

Have a great weekend, everyone!


“May the wind under your wings bear you
where the sun sails and the moon walks”
~Gandalf, The Hobbit

Pick your next heavenly destination at

7 comments:

  1. So different, but so very very nice.

    Nice weekend to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely!
    Have a great weekend:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful!! Stunning! Happy weekend!

    SkywatchFriday

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kcalpesh: It was even more so in person. It was a privilege to see it. Your post is stunning, as always. :)

    @Lovely Spiderdama: It is! I'm glad I managed to capture it in a photo. :) Your post takes my breath away.

    @Manang Kim: I've never seen anything like it again. It was magic. :) Your sunrise photos are equally stunning.

    @J Bar: Thank you. Your sunset photo is awesome!

    @Laura: I feel so fortunate to have seen it. :) Your post was pure celebration of blessings given and received. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anne: The sky was beautifully blue. :) I love your SkyWatch post. It makes me want to go out and explore.

    ReplyDelete