Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Glorious Morning

I took this picture at a rest area somewhere along I-10 in 2008. My sister and I were on one of our long road trips from Florida to California. We stopped by the rest area to get a few hours of sleep, and this is the first sight I saw upon waking. It's moments like this that makes one thankful to be alive, don't you think? I pray we all wake up to beautiful mornings more often.

Have a blessed weekend, everyone!


“May the wind under your wings bear you
where the sun sails and the moon walks”
~Gandalf, The Hobbit

Pick your next heavenly destination at

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful :) I love shots like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracious light of dawn,
    be with me as day goes on
    toward the shades of night.

    Looking at the Sky…Remembering
    Craggy sky

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nikki-ann: Thank you. You run a beautiful website.

    @Magical Mystical Teacher: More! More! That's beautiful. Thank you. :) You added more depth to the photo. Your blog is wonder-full. :)

    ReplyDelete